Higher Certificate in Office Administration (HCOA)Faculty of Leadership & Business Administration, Public Management & Local Government & Commerce SAQA ID No. 88901 NQF 5 120 Credits 1 Year Register Online
The Higher Certificate in Office Administration aims to provide students with the knowledge and practical skills required to perform effectively as an Office Administrator. Office Administration is the core and the engine room for effective management and operational support.
This qualification thus enables students to become skilled office administrators who can contribute and complement management activities. On successful completion of the programme, graduates will be able to pursue an administrative position at an entry level in all sectors of industry. Students qualified in this field of study will be able to provide competent and effective management support in the form of administrative services.
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with an endorsement for admission to a Higher Certificate; or
- The National Certificate Vocational (NCV) at NQF Level 4 with appropriate combinations of recognised subjects and levels of achievement; or
- Further Education and Training (FET) NQF Level 4; or
- Mature age exemption for people above the age of 23 years as set out in the Higher Education Regulations; or
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Higher Certificate in Office Administration (HCOA) Contact Learning Only – Module Breakdown Year 1
Year 1 Total Credits: 120