Diploma in Business AdministrationFaculty of Leadership & Business Administration, Public Management & Local Government & Commerce SAQA ID No. 88897 NQF 6 370 Credits 3 Years Register Online
The Diploma in Business Administration provides students with a knowledge base and the ability to apply their knowledge and skills in Business Management.
It also equips them to undertake other more specialised and intensive learning. The programme is intended to provide students with access to the labour market. It will provide students with the necessary skills to contribute to economic growth. Progression to higher levels of Business Administration
and Management is possible.
- Small Business
- Unit Managers
- Financial Services
- Human Resource Coordinator
- Procurement Officers
- Supervisory Positions
This programme is designed for students to enhance their employment prospects or to provide a qualification in Business Administration with a view to perusing a vocational career in Economic, Public Management, Human Resource Management or Supply Chain Management.
In the second and third years, students are introduced to more substantial topics and procedures associated with intermediate, vocational and theoretical knowledge required at middle management level to support effective decision making.
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with an endorsement for admission to a Diploma; or
- The National Certificate Vocational (NCV) at NQF Level 4 with appropriate combinations of recognised subjects and levels of achievement; or
- Further Education and Training (FET) NQF Level 4; or
- Mature age exemption for people above the age of 23 years as set out in the Higher Education Regulations; or
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Diploma in Business Administration – Module Breakdown Year 1
Year 1 Total Credits: 120
Module Breakdown Year 2
Year 2 Total Credits: 120
Module Breakdown Year 3
Year 3 Total Credits: 130