Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)Faculty of Commerce and Faculty of Leadership and Business Administration SAQA ID No. 88921 NQF 7 360 Credits 3 Years Register Online
The Bachelor of Business Administration promotes the development of knowledge and skills that are required in all sub-sectors of business management, thus providing opportunities for students to move between the different sectors of the economy.
The Bachelor of Business Administration produces knowledgeable, intellectually skilled individuals who are able to contribute to improved productivity and efficiency within organisations both in the public and private sectors. Administrative skills and knowledge are developed.
The Bachelor of Business Administration has been designed to prepare students for Administrative leadership roles in business and the community.
One of the programme objectives is to provide students with the perceptual and analytical skills necessary in making decisions and evaluating policy in business;
another is to develop student understanding of the social, economic and regulatory environment of business. The programme is designed for students with a variety of career goals, including opportunities with financial institutions, manufacturing and retail firms, service industries and the public sector.
This programme is accredited with the Council on Higher Education and not aligned with professional bodies in South Africa. Students wishing to become professional accountants in public practice are requested to consider professional association qualifications.
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with an endorsement to a Degree; or
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with a pass in Higher Certificate with appropriate combinations of recognised subjects and levels of achievement; or
- The National Certificate Vocational (NCV) at NQF Level 4 with appropriate combinations of recognised subjects and levels of achievement; or
- Further Education and Training (FET) NQF Level 4; or
- Mature age exemption for people above the age of 23 years as set out in the Higher Education Regulations; or
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – Module Breakdown Year 1
Year 1 Total Credits: 120
Module Breakdown Year 2
Year 2 Total Credits: 120
Module Breakdown Year 3
Year 3 Total Credits: 120