30GB of free data per monthFor Richfield students with a Vodacom SIM
Accessible Online Learning
Richfield strives to make education accessible. That’s why we have introduced our R199 online courses, and it’s why we issue our new students with preconfigured laptops or tablets upon registration. We partnered with Vodacom to give Richfield students even better access to online learning, especially in these unprecedented times.
We’re giving existing Richfield students the chance to access 30GB of data for online learning for 30 days, absolutely free. The bundle includes 20GB of night owl data, and 10GB of anytime data. This incredible deal will be available to Richfield students each month for three months, or until lockdown restrictions allow students to return to campus.
All you need to do to qualify is the following:
- Be registered for a HET or TVET course.
- Have a now due balance of ZERO on ICAS.
- Have an active Vodacom Prepaid or Top-up SIM Card. If not, you need to buy a Vodacom pre-paid SIM card from your nearest Vodacom store.
- You’ll need to meet these criteria for monthly data distribution.
- Terms and Conditions apply to this offer. This deal is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Once you have qualified, you can get started by doing the following:
- Make sure that your fee payments are up to date by the last day of the month.
- Fill out the form on our website, this link will be sent to you via SMS, Moodle, or the Student WhatsApp groups. If you fit all the criteria, you’re in.
- In the next few months, we’ll send you links by SMS and on Moodle where you can complete the online form to apply.
- On the last day of the month, the Richfield team will check that all the criteria are met and that the information submitted is valid.
- Be sure to complete your application on time, or else you risk losing out on your data allocation for the month.
- Your submission will then be sent to Vodacom for activation on the next working day. Vodacom may take up to 7 working days to load the data to your SIM card.
Other important information:
- Monthly submission deadlines are 30 May 2020, 30 June 2020, 31 July 2020. Further dates will be announced should this offer be extended.
- Each student only has one opportunity to apply per month, so be sure that all the details you submit are correct.
- If you have any queries, contact Vodacom on 082 111 (this is free on a Vodacom SIM card).
- This deal is non-transferrable and can’t be redeemed for airtime or cash.
- These bundles are for educational purposes only, so Vodacom may block sites, services or application access at their own discretion. Vodacom will also actively block illegal sites such as Torrent and illegal Movie Streaming services.