Apply for funding with SETA
Lack of funds should not be a reason you miss out on a world-class education. Richfield is proud to share that we are working with the various SETA so that we can alert you when a funding window opens so that Richfield students in need of financial assistance can apply. SETA is a South African financial assistance method that will help students cover their basic needs during their studies.
If you are interested in financial assistance, please leave your details below and we will contact you as soon as our SETA window is operational.
Please note, we will only contact you as and when openings become available.
To be a valid candidate, you must be between the ages of 18 and 35 and you must be a South African citizen.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Certified copy of Grade 11 Results (Grade 11 report)
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate, if applicable
- Certified copies of further qualifications or certificates, where applicable
- Recent academic record/results
- Certified ID copy of applicant;
- Certified ID copies of parents/guardian OR a certified copy of death certificate (in case of a deceased parent/s);
- Proof of income (payslip) of parents OR an affidavit if they are unemployed.