Contextual IntelligenceFor Competitive Business and Impact (Strategy)
Context affects outcomes, but outcomes can also affect context. Recognising factors at play in any given scenario (whether they are historic, current, or projected) is an essential step towards achieving a desired outcome and reframing the context in which it will appear. Contextual intelligence is an essential management tool in dynamic market environments, and requires inputs ranging from cultural and diversity awareness to empirical data and statistics.
Who is the Course Suitable For
- Business leaders, strategists, innovators and entrepreneurs.
- People looking to accelerate business growth and be more competitive.
- Anyone committed to having an impact beyond the strict sphere of business.
What delegates can expect
- Interactive discussions leading to more nuanced viewpoints
- Explorations of adaptation and competitive strategies designed to achieve success in ever-shifting market scenarios
- Real-world, relatable and replicable case studies
Topics/Themes to be covered
- Changing global dynamics and their impact on business;
- Strategy and competitiveness;
- Contextual Intelligence as a concept and its role in strategy, interpretation and leadership;
- The importance of culture, politics and society in navigating context and developing alternative ways of thinking that are contextually relevant;
- How being mindful of the past, present and the future can aid understanding and contextual decision-making;
- The role and impact of business in determining and shaping contextual relevance.
On successful completion of this course, you should have:
- Deeper insights into global dynamics;
- An understanding aspects of the diversity that are relevant to modern business, and how these be help frame contexts;
- An understanding of strategy and contextual intelligence in today’s world; and
- Acquired behavioural and leadership competencies that are strategically relevant and contextually appropriate.
Online (08:00 – 16:00)
Tuesday April 5, 2022Register