Diploma in National Certificate in Office Administration (NQF 6)Accounting & Financial Services SAQA ID No. 35958 360 Credits 2 Years Register Online
Purpose of Qualification
The Diploma in Office Administration compliments the technical and employability skills required in the Certificate programmes, providing a solid background of administrative management skills which will enable the graduate to grow and progress in today’s competitive business environment.
- Office Administrator
- Office assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Junior Accountant
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB). FASSET SETA
The institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB).
Learners who have completed the HC: Office Administration NQF Level 5
- Certificate in Business Accounting: Level 5.
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
- CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting.
- National Diploma in Financial Accounting: Level 6.
- Qualifications of other professional bodies such as
Assessment of Programme
Assessment is conducted as both Formative Assessment and Summative Assessments. The Formative Assessment is covered as Continuous Assessment Tests and compilation of a Portfolio of Evidence by the student. The Summative Assessment takes place as a National Summative exam for First and Second Semesters.
Year 1 Modules
- Bookkeeping to trial balance
- Business Literacy
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business and Office Administration 1
- Business Law and Administrative Practice
Year 2 Modules
- Business and Office Administration 2
- HR Management and Labour Relations
- Financial Statements
- Business and Office Administration 3