Certificate in Office Administration (NQF 5)Accounting & Financial Services SAQA ID No. 23618 120 Credits 1 Year Register
Purpose of Qualification
This programme provides an opportunity for the learner to acquire a range of administrative skills crucial to the successful functioning of any organisation.
- Office Administrator
- Office assistant
- Marketing Administrator
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB). FASSET SETA
The institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB).
Articulation possibilities with other qualifications
- Higher Certificate Study – Level 5
- Diploma Study – NQF Level 6
Assessment of Programme
Assessment is conducted as both Formative Assessment and Summative Assessments. The Formative Assessment is covered as Continuous Assessment Tests and compilation of a Portfolio of Evidence by the student. The Summative Assessment takes place as a National Summative exam for First and Second Semesters.
Year 1 Modules
- Bookkeeping to trial balance
- Business Literacy
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Business and Office Administration 1
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business Law and Administrative Practice