Advanced Certificate in CommerceFaculty of Leadership & Business Administration, Public Management & Local Government & Commerce SAQA ID No. 88162 NQF 6 120 Credits 1 Year Register
The Advanced Certificate in Commerce provides students with a sound knowledge base in the commercial field.
The Advanced Certificate in Commerce is intended to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to access the labour market particularly in the commercial field.
This qualification develops knowledge and skills in two areas:
• The internal business environment.
• The external business environment.
It provides opportunities for practical application of knowledge and skills through experiential learning.
- Relevant Higher Certificate at NQF level 5; or
- National Senior Certificate starting a Diploma; or
- Degree or the National Certificate (Vocational) with appropriate subject combinations and level of achievement; or
- Mature Age Exemption for students above the age of 23 years as set out in the Higher Education Regulations; or
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Advanced Certificate in Commerce – Module Breakdown Year 1
Year 1 Total Credits: 120